High precision tweezers
Labtech offers a comprehensive selection of Micro to Nano tweezers to cover virtually all applications - including electron microscopy (EM)
The choice of tweezers includes both general tweezers and highly specialised tweezers. The tweezers are divided in five distinct groups:
- EM-Tec high quality tweezers, high precision tweezers for electron microscopy (EM) and high precision applications in microscopy. Made from anti-magnetic stainless steel, titanium or carbon fibre filled plastics.
- EM-Tec SEM stub gripper tweezers are special tweezers for handling grooved SEM pin stubs and cylinder SEM stubs varying in size form 10-32mm in diameter.
- EM-Tec special tweezers for Gatan 3View pins and cryo-TEM grid boxes
- Micro-Tec tweezers for AFM applications for handling AFM/SPM cantilevers and AFM discs, made from anti magnetic stainless steel
- Value-Tec general purpose and industrial tweezers are fine, medium and strong tweezers with an excellent price to performance.