Kleindiek MGS microgripper plug in tool
Key features of Kleindiek MGS microgripper plug-in tool
- High precision microgripper solution for MM3A
- Operated from MM3A Nanocontroller
- Quick and easy to fit to MM3A-EM
The MGS2-EM microgripper plug-in provides a high-resolution gripping solution for transport and assembly of micro and nano sized objects using a Kleindiek MM3A-EM micromanipulator.
The gripper arms are tungsten probe tips and are piezo-controlled, allowing a step size of 20 nm. The gripping force can be derived from the NanoControl's display. Custom-shaped gripper tips are available on request.
The MGS2-EM microgripper can be combined and further enhanced with the rotational tip to allow gripped objects to be rotated.
Also available in a cryo version for work at low temperatures, a UHV version and a version for work in high humidity.
- In-situ lift-out
Part number PL-MGS2-EM-001
A microgripper plug-in for the MM3A-EM.
- Total length: 28 mm
- Tip length: 5 mm
- Height: 5 mm
- Gripping area: (5 to 10 µm)²
- Resolution: 20 nm
- Gripping force: 5 to 5000 µN (variable)
- Maximum span range: 20 to 40 µm
- Temperature range: 273 K to 353 K
- Lowest pressure: 10-7 mbar
All technical specifications are approximate. Due to continuous development, we reserve the right to change specifications without notice.