Optical lens tissue
Premium quality Micro-Tec lens tissue for cleaning optical instruments and EM laboratory applications.
Carefully made from new paper stock to achieve a soft and safe tissue-free of mineral and vegetable filler. Micro-Tec lens tissue is Lint-free, acid-free, soft yet strong and can be used either dry or wet. It is useful for many application for the protection and cleaning of sensitive surfaces.
Micro-Tec lens tissue can be used as an alternative to Ross lens tissue, which is no longer available.
Micro-Tec lens tissues are available in two sizes:
- Micro-Tec MA54 standard sheets with a size of 100x 150mm (4”x 5”), supplied in booklets with 50 sheets. Sold in packs of six booklets with a total of 300 sheets and packs of 30 booklets with a total of 1,500 sheets.
- Micro-Tec MA86 large sheets with a size of 150x 200mm (6”x 8”), supplied in booklets with 100 sheets. Sold in packs of three booklets with a total of 300 large sheets and packs of six booklets with a total of 600 large sheets.
Applications of the Micro-Tec lens tissue include:
- Wet or dry cleaning of optical microscope lenses and camera lenses
- Cleaning of optical components, electron microscope parts or displays
- Protecting substrate when cutting specimes
- Sorting of delicate parts such as TEM grids
- Wicking of moisture droplets in sample preparation
- Wrapping and protecting delicate parts and optical components