TEM sample rod storage system
TEM sample rod storage system from PIE Scientific is a compact unit that enables storage of up to six TEM sample rods under vacuum.
The six storage cells can be individually configured to support sample rods from FEI/Thermo Fisher, JEOL or Hitachi. For larger EM laboratories the system can be extended by chain linking multiple units.
The TEM sample rod storage system can share the same pump as a Tergeo-EM plasma cleaner or can be pumped with a separate turbo or dry scroll pump station.
- Each storage cells can be individually pumped and vented with electronic solenoid valves.
- Blue LED indicates the cell is under the vacuum; light off means the cells is vented by dry nitrogen or argon gas.
- Minimal metal tubing to minimize outgassing, and reduce contamination
- Multiple storage stations can be chained linked to share a same vacuum pump.
- The storage station can be pumped by an external turbo pump station or by an dry scroll pump.
- Easy to operate, easy to maintain and service.
- Dimension: 240mm(W) X 240mm (H) X 368mm (D), distance between storage cells: 80mm.
The storage station can also share the oil-free dry scroll vacuum pump with the Tergeo-EM plasma cleaner.
On the front side (left image) there are six storage cells; the blue LED indicates the cell is under the vacuum; light off means the cells is vented by dry nitrogen or argon gas.
On the back (right image) there is a port for introducing a venting gas (pure argon, nitrogen etc) and a NW25 or NW40 pumping port for connecting to either a turbo pumping station or dry scroll pump.